DB Events is New Zealand’s premier DJ Equipment Hire Service Provider
In todays world technology plays a huge part in delivering any event, and being able to successfully manage and deliver the content is not something everyone has the time or knowledge to do, which is where we come in! We offer highly experienced technicians to work with you and behind the scenes of your event. These technicians manage sound, lighting & visual aspects of your event. How is this beneficial? This allows you as the event organiser, presenters, entertainers and special performers to focus on their part in your event while we manage all technical aspects and systems behind the scenes ensuring your event runs smoothly and flawlessly and can be seen, heard, recorded and of course enjoyed by all your guests.
Our team will take care of everything from start to finish including:
- Initial event meeting: This can happen either on site, at your office, or at our own office and workshop.
- Asses & Propose: After thoroughly finding out your event requirements we will quote and pitch a proposal based on our professional recommendation to ensure a successful event
- Plan & Prepare: We co-ordinate all load in times direct with your venue or event managers, test and prepare all content and information required ahead of the event
- Test, Test & Test: We have thorough processes in plac to ensure all equipment is tested after and before every event avoiding any chance of faulty equipment affecting your event
- Setup & Check: Setup all equipment and manage run throughs, audio & visual checks with your presenters & entertainers
- Do the work: Be on site during the event to ensure everything runs smoothly while remaining out of sight and making everything happen from behind the scenes
- Pack Down: Remove everything once the event has concluded and de brief with you allowing you to enjoy post event drinks and mingle with clients and co-workers celebrating in the successful event you have just managed!